Unidos comes from Feet in 2 Worlds, an award-winning website and producer of podcasts and reports for public radio. Based at The New School in New York City, Feet in 2 Worlds tells the stories of today's immigrants to the rest of America.
Unidos is part of Feet in 2 Worlds' ongoing commitment to coverage of Latinos in U.S. elections. Starting in 2008, when we sponsored a multimedia project La Ruta del Voto Latino and offered a wide variety of immigrant perspectives on that year's historic campaign and election, Fi2W has focused on the unique opportunities and challenges facing the Latino electorate.
THE UNIDOS TEAM
To develop Unidos Feet in 2 Words partnered with L+R, a leading user experience and interactive creative agency with offices in NYC, LA and Barcelona. In addition to their commercial work, L+R has a commitment to leading strategic and creative technology projects for social good.
- Feet in 2 Worlds
- John Rudolph, Executive Producer, Feet in 2 Worlds
- Keira Heu-Jwyn Chang, Engagement and Technology Manager, Feet in 2 Worlds
- Stephanie Rodriguez, Special Projects and Social Media Manager, Unidos
- Nestor David Pastor, Editor in Chief, Unidos
- Rachael Bongiorno, Editor, Feet in 2 Worlds
- Ashley Buchalter, Unidos Ambassador Coordinator
- Felipe Guzman, Unidos Ambassador
- Alex Levin, Co-Founder + Strategy Director, L+R
- Ryan Riegner, Co-Founder + Aesthetic Director, L+R
- Ivan Leider, Technical Director, L+R
- Chris Martinie, Lead Designer, L+R
- Mariangel Briceño, Designer & Illustrator
- Advisory Board
- Valeria Fernandez, Independent Journalist/Film Maker, Phoenix
- Martina Guzmàn, Producer/Feature Reporter, Detroit
- Catalina Jaramillo, Journalist/Radio Producer, Philadelphia
- Pilar Marrero, Senior Political Writer, La Opinion (Los Angeles)
- Rosalind Tordesillas, Journalist, New York City
- Veronica Zaragovia, Radio Journalist, Miami
Unidos, because together we can make this country even better and have a voice in who is elected our next president!